As a midsize lender, we are able to find creative ways to meet our customers’ unique needs. In some cases, we find investors with interests in specific types of investment. In others, we will even lend our own money. Regardless of your circumstances, we take pride in finding ways to say “yes” when others say “no” due to the details of a loan.
If you want to learn more about any of our offerings, do not hesitate to contact us or fill out our form to receive a no-obligation rate quote. It is our mission to find you the best loan option for your needs.
You can look to us to solve problems with unique lending solutions like:
- Residential Bridge Loans – When you don’t want to move twice, or you need the equity from your old home (still on the market) before you can buy
- Divorce Home Loans– When you want to buy, but the divorce isn’t final
- Jumbo loans – With as little as 5% down, you can purchase a home over the conventional loan limits
- One Percent Down Mortgage Program– Pay as little as one month rent down to buy a new home
- Self-employed Buyers – 4 specialized programs depending on your situation
- Foreign National Loans – For foreign nationals moving to the US, and for returning expats without recent US credit history
- Mortgages just one year after a short sale for qualifying applicants
- FHA Construction Loans – Start building your dream home with as little as 3.5% down
- One-time Close VA Construction Loans with 0% down
- Rural home and ranch loans for property up to 400 acres – Outbuildings and agricultural facilities are ok.
- Non-warrantable Condo Loans
- Investment Property Loan Options
- Cash Out Refinance
- Home Improvement and Renovation Loans
- Rehab and Back Door Cash Out Loans
- FHA 203k Loan – One Time Purchase and Home Improvement
- Homestyle Renovation Loan
- FHA Multifamily Construction Loans (FHA Section 221(d)4/221(d)3))
- Purchase or Refinance FHA Multifamily Loans (FHA Section 223(f))
- Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living New Construction Loans (FHA Section 232)
- Purchase or Refinance Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living Loans (FHA Section 232/223(f))
If you have a lending need not specified here, please call us at 877-292-7350 or contact us online. We have a wide range of investors who may be able to help.